- We recommend setting your cart out the night before your recycling day. Sometimes our routes change and we may come through your neighborhood at a different time of day from one week to the next. All carts need to be out by 7:00 a.m.
- Place your cart at the edge of the curb or at the alley line, and make sure you leave 2 feet of space all the way around your cart. This ensures we can collect your cart with the automatic arm on our truck without risking damage to your property.
- Please place carts with openings facing the street or alley. This ensures that we can collect your cart and tip it with the automatic arm on our trucks
- Please make sure all of your recycling fits loosely in your cart with the lid closed. Carts that are packed too tightly may not dump out all the way, and carts that are overfilled can cause litter.
- If you need a larger cart or an extra cart, let us know! You can have one at no additional cost.
- Do not place plastic bags in your cart and do not bag your recycling. We do not accept plastic bags or plastic film of any kind because it creates huge problems in our recycling facility.
- Recycling needs to be loose in your cart in order to be sorted properly and made into new products and packaging. For more information on what is accepted in your recycling program, check out your city’s recycling guide or try out our app.
- Your recycling collection will only be delayed when it falls on or after one of these holidays: Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, or New Year’s Day.
For questions related to your recycling service please contact our customer service team 8am to 5pm Monday–Friday
or download the Eureka Recycling app on your iOS or Android phone.
Hotline: 612-669-2783 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org